To celebrate the support for KuCoin, BitUniverse and KuCoin will offer 1BTC and 10,000 KCS as prizes to give away to our users worldwide!
KCS Lucky SPIN — 4,000+ KCS
The lucky spin event period: 2019/03/13 10:00 AM to 2019/03/21 10:00 AM （UTC+8）
Here’s how you can participate in the KCS lucky spin event:
- Register for the competition, you’ll have 1 shot for the lucky spin.
- Invite your friends to create a bot for KuCoin, you’ll have an additional shot per valid invitation.
Grid Trading Competition — 1BTC + 6,000 KCS
The Grid Trading competition period: 2019/03/18 10:00 AM to 2019/03/21 10:00 AM (UTC+8)
To be eligible for the competition, traders should meet the requirements as following:
- Create a Grid Trading Bot with BitUniverse on KuCoin
- The total funds for the bot shall be greater than 100 USDT and lasting for at least 12 hours.
PART 1 — Grid Profit Master — 1 BTC to win!
The top 1 trader with the highest “grid profit” will walk away 1 BTC. All traders are allowed to create several grid trading bots.
PART 2 — Annualized Profit Master — 6,000 KCS in total to win!
The top 3 traders with the highest annualized profit will get the KCS rewards. You’ll have the chance to win the rewards every day during the competition period.
How to register for the competition
- Download BitUniverse App
- Import the API from KuCoin
- Create a bot on KuCoin
KuCoin Trading Bot
KuCoin Trading Bot is now live on BitUniverse with KuCoin’s latest API system!!
Rewards will be issued by KuCoin within 3 working days after the competition.
KuCoin and BitUniverse reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or Competition Rules at our sole discretion.
FAQ for the competition
- Are there any groups for me to discuss about the competition with others?
Yes, we have set up a group on both Telegram and Discord for the competition.
- Telegram: https://t.me/KuCoinBituniverse
- Discord: https://discord.gg/YnavBFz
- I have created a bot on KuCoin before this event. Am I still eligible for the KCS lucky spin?
Yes, all participants will be granted 1 shot for the KCS lucky spin. No matter you create the bot before the competition or during the competition.
- Is there any limitation for the KCS lucky spin?
You can invite as many friends as you want for the KCS lucky spin. There’s no limitation on the invitation.
- How will the grid profit be calculated? May I create multiple bots to participate in the competition?
Participants are allowed to create multiple bots in the grid profit competition. All the grid profit from the bots under same account will be added up and ranked by the total grid profit.
For example, Trader-A has created 3 bots and got the grid profit for each bot as following -Bot I — 30 USDT grid profit
Bot II — 130 USDT grid profit
Bot III — 70 USDT grid profitThen the total grid profit will be 30+130+70=230 USDT for Trader-A.
- I’ve just noticed that there’re different currency of grid profit from different pairs. How does the ranking work if we have multiple currency?
We’ll take a snapshot for the price when the competition end. All currencies will be calculated as their equivalent USDT value.
For example, trader-A has created 2 bots and got the grid profit for each bot as following -Bot I — 200 USDT grid profit
Bot II — 1 ETH grid profitThe price of ETH is 140 USDT when the snapshot taken, then the total grid profit will be 200+(1*140)=340 USDT for Trader-A.
- My bot has been running before the competition started. Will the profit from this bot also included in the ranking?
We’ll take a snapshot when the competition start. Only the grid profit in the competition period will be calculated.
For example, trader-A has created a bot before the competition started. The grid profit was 10 USDT when the competition started and 100 USDT when the competition ended. The grid profit for trader-A will be 100–10=90 USDT
- What is the exact time for each snapshot?
Grid Profit Master
- Start: 2019/03/18 10:00:00 AM (UTC+8)
- End: 2019/03/21 09:59:59 AM (UTC+8)
Annualized Profit Master
Day 1: 2019/03/19 09:59:59 AM (UTC+8)
Day 2: 2019/03/20 09:59:59 AM (UTC+8)
Day 3: 2019/03/21 09:59:59 AM (UTC+8)
- How can I check the annualized profit of my bot?
You’re able to check the grid profit and annualized profit of your grid trading bot on BitUniverse app.
- Are there any limitation for the annualized profit competition?
Your grid trading bot should be lasting for more than 12 hours to be eligible for the annualized profit competition. The funds for each bot should be more than 100 USDT. If the bot is created before the competition, the lasting time will be calculated after the snapshot.
- May I have multiple bots and participate in the annualized profit competition?
Sure, you can create multiple bots for the competition. But only the highest annualized profit will be counted under one account.